After guilty plea, Finneran says : 'I am truly sorry'

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:13:26 EST 2007

Dan Kennedy's media blog, available through Romenesko, compares the
Herald's coverage with that of the Globe concerning Finneran's
job longevity at the Biotech Council. The Tomster is making
BIG BUX there and it appears to me that WRKO couldn't compete
unless they fired the news staff just to afford him!
Only
if the Herald is right and his tenure as a flack is in jeopardy
could I see him taking the pay cut and appearing at 680 on the
AM dial.

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.