Herald article on WRKO changes

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Jan 5 04:38:19 EST 2007

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=175444

Herald article says that at least for now, Todd Feinburg will air 9-noon on WRKO as
the search for a permanent replacement for John DePetro continues. Meanwhile
on non-game nights (such as last night), it will air Savage at 7 pm and
Jerry Doyle at 10 pm, but when there are games, Savage will air at 10.
Nothing like being consistently inconsistent. When's Savage on? Depends
on whether or not the Sox or Celts have a game...

>>Sources say one option being eyed for WRKO is a talk show with rotating cohosts and guests,
 similar to sister station WEEI’s “The Big Show.”

Interesting...and I wonder if sports talk content might wind up on WRKO
somehow...?

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.