Boston Herald LtE On Progressive Radio

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 5 01:10:51 EST 2007

On 4 Jan 2007 at 16:24, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> An individual whose name I don't recognize from this list or
> radio-info.com's Boston board sent a Letter to the Editor that
> appeared in today's (012/04/07) paper.   He opines about the
> disappearance of "progressive" talk from WXKS-AM 1430 and WKOX-AM
> 1200.  The URL is as follows:

A woman who stood just in front of me in the receiving line to shake
hands with Governor Patrick this afternoon mentioned how upset she
was at the fall of Air America.  She didn't realize that the network
was still operating, but had just lost its Boston affiliate.  I set
her straight and told her how to listen online, but she was still
upset that she couldn't listen in her car any more.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581