WCVB-TV video of Chronicle from 2/23/07

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:05:24 EST 2007

>>I'm not sure how this happened, but the WCVB-TV video of Chronicle
from 2/23/07 has appeared on Google Video:

Interesting! I would suggest if you wish to download it to your
desktop that people cut and paste that URL into the box at
http://www.keepvid.com and choose Google Video as the source.
Then you can right-click on one of the links, like the flash
one; retitle the file and make sure you add .flv to the
end of the file name (flash version only)

If you have the Google Video Player and it's properly updated
you might also be able to save it.