Future of WILD

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:02:53 EST 2007

A post on a radio messageboard claimed that WILD was to go dark tomorrow; I didn't know whether to believe it
or not and couldn't find info online. However a reply to the post had "inside info" that Salem was moving its
stations into the studios that had been built for WILD (AM) and what was WILD-FM, now WKAF //WAAF...the
post also said that Radio One just wasn't interested in running WILD anymore and either they
were trying to get into the previous studios they used to have or might just go dark...with one possibility
being that Salem could buy the daytimer. One Globe article in the past said that Radio One was probably
going to sell WILD at some point.

Haven't heard anything else about it but if WILD is missing from the radio dial in the next couple days,
you know something is up...We'll see if this is true.