WROL at night

markwa1ion@aol.com markwa1ion@aol.com
Fri Feb 16 10:33:32 EST 2007

Isn't WROL - 950 supposed to be running something like 90 watts at
night?  That should theoretically be a crummy signal here at 14 miles
to the west-northwest.  Philadelphia, Utica, and other stations should
be massively interfering.  But I'm surprised: I get WROL almost as well
at night as during the day.  I know their salt-marsh site in Saugus is
"killer" but they sound like they're running at least a kW.

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA

<<
Might they do
better with the conservatalk on the 950 signal , or even WEZE 590?