Globe: 99.7 pirate in Boston squelching WCRB

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:49:16 EST 2007

I couldn't get the universal hub link to work but it may just be temporarily down.
I did find an entry about pirate radio on the boston radio blog...which listed
the page that I believe you're referring to (list on low power/unlicensed stations).

And from that, I found the link to the 99.7 which claims to have WNEX
calls. Nights and weekends...

http://nextlevelradio.net/

The low power/unlicensed site, via BostonRadioBlog is:
http://members.aol.com/baconti/bostonLP.htm

Notice there are some other stations that are right next to legit ones, like a couple at 98.9
and stations at 93.5, 103.1 and 107.1