WTAG leaves CBS for Fox

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Feb 13 15:20:55 EST 2007

On 13 Feb 2007 marklaurence@mac.com wrote:

> That's true - it was quite a surprise to long-time Worcesterites when
> they went CBS after decades with NBC.  They had carried a lot of
> network features like Monitor Radio and commentaries by NBC
> personalities.  But that was 20 years ago.  These days a lot fewer
> people will notice if the top of the hour news changes networks.

I thought the NBC radio network was discontinued a few years ago.  In
its last days, it had been bought by Westwood One, which was bought
by CBS or by something that was bought by CBS, and NBC radio news,
along with Mutual news, was originating from the CBS newsroom.

--
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended

A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
15 Court Square                            Fax: 617.742.7581
Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://www.attorneyross.com