FCC Allows Pirate To Stay On The Air?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:03:55 EST 2007

>>Never assume, folks.  They were monitored on January 11th, and a notice
from the Enforcement Bureau was sent on the 25th:

I checked the Globe site and found that the Touch FM article had run on
Jan. 20, nine days after they were monitored so somebody complained
well before the Globe article appeared. The 10 day period has passed for
Touch FM to provide evidence they are duly licensed, and I have
no idea (since I live up in Beverly) if 106.1 is still on the air--
but if they are, I doubt they'll be on for much longer.