WLVI 56 color bars

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Feb 1 00:09:08 EST 2007

On 31 Jan 2007 at 1:18, Robert F. Sutherland wrote:

> I thought someone would mention before I got to it....
> tonight (1-30) just before 8pm  (& CW feed for Gilmore Girls),
> ch56 aired about 2 minutes of color bars  / audio tone,
> then about 1 minute of blank screen & dead audio.
> Then CW popped in on time.

I was noticing that too.  The increasing incidence of these glitches
these days reflects badly on the professionalism of the people
running the stations.  There was more professionalism in the early
days of television, when everyone was inexperienced and the equipment
was klunky.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581