Visited with Larry Glick tonight

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Mon Dec 31 23:18:02 EST 2007

Hi All-

I'm spending my vacation from WCAP in sunny warm Florida.  (Today 88 degrees
in Ft lauderdale).  Had dinner tonight at the Legal Seafoods in Boca Raton -
spent 10 minutes chatting with their "Good Will Ambassador" - Larry Glick.
Larry is there Mon - Saturday nites from 6 - 8pm.  He remembered me - I was
his producer in 1979 and 1980 at WBZ.  He told me that he will be 88 years
old in May. He looks and sounds great - and is a big hit with the patrons.

Happy New Year to All

Gary Francis