Who'd like a Christmas cd?

mike@miscon.net mike@miscon.net
Thu Dec 20 10:51:40 EST 2007

Just a call out for those wishing to receive
"Evergreen Enlightenment," the 2007 edition of my annual
Christmas compilation. (Just send me the address to where you'd like to
have it mailed, but please do it off-list!)

I know it's a bit
un-pc, but I truly enjoy sharing the annual conglomeration (a mix of old,
new, original, and one-offs that you hopefully have not heard),
and I'm guessing that some of you on the list might appreciate
it.

Among other "gems", this year's cd has Mae West
singing "Santa Come Up To See Me," a rare 1981 Blondie and Fab
Five Freddie Christmas rap, "Yuletown Throwndown" done to the
"Rapture" backbeat, and Binky Griptite's "Stoned Soul
Christmas." All songs contained in this cd-set come from their
original source (record or cd) which I own (or were lent to me). No mp3's
were used in the production of this compilation.

This year's
bonus disc (yes, it's a two disc set - *and* I'm using the word
"bonus" quite liberally here, heheh) contains 26 versions of
"White Christmas."

Sorry, no Hanukkah,
Kwanza
, Solstice, or Saturnalia songs. Well, at least not this year (though
they've been known to appear from time to time!) And, if you've got a song
you'd like to suggest, or perhaps you'd like to offer up an original
composition for *next* year, I'd be happy to take it on!

Mike