Christmas

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Dec 13 19:42:58 EST 2007

I know the song you're talking about.  It's the "12 Days of a Guido
Christmas" by Joey Balls.  If you do a Google search, you'll find
multiple sites where you can stream the track.  Joey Balls is a novelty
artist out of New York that has gotten airplay from his Yankees fight
songs on New York area radio stations along with "Guido Christmas."
It's starts out with "On the first day of Christmas, my Paizan gave to
me...."

Among the lines in the song...

5 Pinky riiiiiiiings...
4 fresh cannolis