Herald: sticking points in the Carr issue

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Thu Aug 30 17:20:34 EDT 2007

Dan Strassberg wrote:
> JMy guess is
> that if Entercom were to prevail in court, Carr would find an approach to
> his job that--especially in view of his "day" job at the Herald--would leave
> Entercom with no alternative but to fire him and he would do so in a way
> that would attract a tremendous amount of negative publicity for Entercom
> and WRKO and positive publicity for himself and WTKK ;>)

Open Memo to Howie:  Hey, Howie, where's Whitey when you need him?  I'm
sure he'd have a solution to your problem.  (Couldn't resist as I am
rounding-third in The Brothers Bulger. Great read.)

Bill O'Neill