Talk Show Week On C-Span

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:02:42 EDT 2007

[snip]
> By the way, could this happen? "Hello, Radio One? I understand
> you have a black
> talk radio network. I am from the Ku Klux Klan and I would like equal time...
>

>My .02? Not a chance. Fuggedaboudit.

>Bill O'Neill

Just finished watching Ed Schultz's show...right about now Ed and crew are probably munching
on cookies donated by Donna from Boston(!); Ed categorically denied that any Democratic
panjandrum was actively pursuing reinstatement of the fairness doctrine.  He stated that
it was Republicans who were waving this red flag in front of their acolytes to get them to
believe that their Rush and Sean and Michael would be taken away!

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !