Talk shows through the ages

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:48:13 EDT 2007

As far as phone talk is concerned many have credited Maxwell E
Richmond with inventing the idea when he brought Jerry Williams in
around 1957.

I don't know if Mac was first ( certainly was in Boston ) but you got
to admit the man was a mad genius when it came to radio. With that
night signal they never should have been a major factor in Boston..but

My mother listened to WHDH around the clock but when Jerry came on she
would tune to 1510.