Listo Fisher

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 16:12:10 EDT 2007

> Listo did not do "The Quiet Storm" on WUMB.  But, it
> was Maurice Lewis, former WBZ-TV weekend anchor who
> did the show back in the late 80's.

Now that you mention it...;whatever happenned to Maurice Lewis?

I remember him as a pretty good anchor at Ch 4 back in the mid-late 70's.

I also remember him anchoring radio newscasts on WBZ-FM (when they used to
simulcast the AM newws on FM.)

I heard him one Sunday morning hosting a public affairs show on WBCN.

So I assume he is still around the area...but never regained the stature he
had as a tv anchor.