Fybush: Where WEEI simulcasts will air

Doug Drown revdoug1@verizon.net
Mon Aug 20 10:01:58 EDT 2007

<<Who's to say that Entercom won't take a bigger chunk of
99.5 ownership, move sports there, and send WCRB to, say, 97.7? For all we
know
WCRB might be in for just as many frequency changes as WKLB/WCLB has done.>>

I think that would be a shame.  I was traveling up through mid-state N.H.
the other day and WCRB came in almost as far as Lebanon!  That's an
advantage 102.5 sure didn't have.

-Doug