Listo Fisher

Todd Glickman glickman@MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 19 16:24:57 EDT 2007

Listo is originally from Panama, but grew up in NYC.

I was a weather intern at WBZ (TV) in the mid-70s, and after Norm,
Bruce, or Don finished doing the weather, I would go down to 'BZ
Radio and hang out with him.  He was... and still is... a great,
talented guy!  He even came over to WTBS at MIT and did a "Night Owl"
show with me.... talking up records with the best.  Before coming to
'BZ, he was at WOWO.

Todd Glickman
Associate Director, Office of Corporate Relations
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, E38-400
292 Main Street, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone:	(617) 452-2457

Certified Broadcast Meteorologist