It's not WEEI vs. WCRB - it's WEEI *and* WCRB

Ric Werme ewerme@comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 08:11:51 EDT 2007

Sean Smyth had to say:

> Say 99.5 does go sports. Does that mean classical is done on Boston
> commercial radio? I can't see 104.9 returning to classical. 99.1 would
> seem the only other commercial option.

I assume you're talking about 99.1 at http://www.wplm.fm/ (webmaster wanted) in
Plymouth MA, not WNNH in Concord NH.

That would be rather rude.  After not being able to get WCRB due to
adjacent channel 102.3, 99.5 from Lowell is pretty good.  99.1 means
no reception in NH, except maybe from the coast.

Never a dull moment in broadcasting these days.

      -Ric Werme