It's not WEEI vs. WCRB - it's WEEI *and* WCRB

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Aug 17 01:10:19 EDT 2007

And it was asked--

>Say 99.5 does go sports. Does that mean classical is done on Boston
>commercial radio? I can't see 104.9 returning to classical. 99.1 would
>seem the only other commercial option.

Well, the memo that was sent around internally and also to the media
said classical was going to continue on the air-- I mean the title of
the memo was "Nassau and Entercom Form Joint Venture to Own and
Operate WCRB FM and Preserve 60-Year Heritage Classical Format."