It's not WEEI vs. WCRB - it's WEEI *and* WCRB

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Thu Aug 16 19:36:08 EDT 2007

That would be a smart move.......

Here's most of Nassau's NH Station List (Lakes Region/Concord area + 106.3
Nashua)

WWHQ (101.5) Meridith & WWHK (102.3) Concord are a Classic Rock Simulcast
(The Hawk)
WNNH (99.1) Henniker & WLKZ (104.9) Wolfeboro are a 60's 70's Oldies
Simulcast
WNHW (93.3) Belmont is Country (The Wolf...I think Nassau uses this for all
its NE Country Outlets)
WLNH-FM 98.3 Laconia (AC)
WJYY 105.5 Concord (CHR)
WEMJ 1490 Laconia (Talk)
WFNK 106.3 Nashua (Classic Hits) "Frank-FM" (In the WEEI listening area, so
I can't see them using this signal)

My bet is WEMJ would make sense. They carry Howie Carr now, and if he leaves
to WTKK, I could see WEMJ going //WEEI (WBEI anyone?)

For a NH FM, either take 102.3 from the "Hawk" simulcast or 99.1 from the
Oldies Simulcast, whichever is lower rated or billed for "WBEI-FM"

My .02 from an audiophile whose only Radio experience is a regular panelist
on WEZS's "Advocates" show on Saturday mornings....

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH