It's not WEEI vs. WCRB - it's WEEI *and* WCRB

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 19:20:11 EDT 2007

> > and will put the WEEI
> > network on 11 Nassau stations in Portland, Lebanon/WRJ,
> > Concord, Montpelier/Barre and Cape Cod.
>
> So much for localism!!!!

If/when this happens, I wonder if WEEI can finally go with a local host
overnights, and on all weekend shifts? WFAN and WIP do it, why not EEI? I
think WEEI should be able to support a local host overnight even now, never
mind all the new callers they'll get. Plus, they will probably overlap with
other Fox Sports radio affiliates in some of the Nassau markets.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA