It's not WEEI vs. WCRB - it's WEEI *and* WCRB

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 18:51:07 EDT 2007

11 stations seems like a very high number. Do they even own stations in 11
markets in northern New England? And if they do, are their stations there
doing bad enough to give up their current formats?

One market for example, Concord/Lakes Region in NH, WLNH, Oldies, and The
Hawk, appear to be doing well. WJYY had a down book, so would this be where
EEI would end up? Of course all I'm looking at is the 12+ ratings...

On Cape Cod, Frank does better than Pixy, maybe they'd move Frank to the
better 102.9 signal, and put Pixy on either 93.5 or 101.1, and EEI other the
other, or kill Pixy completely (elimination any kind of new rock at all from
the Cape.)

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA