"The Edge" on "Smooth Jazz"

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:58:56 EDT 2007

If you can find a converter box. I bought mine for $89
(not a lot of $$$) at a RS closeout, paid another $40
for an indoor HD antenna (which might not be necessary
in all cases) and I already had connector cables. I
haven't seen a stand alone converter box in a while. I
feel as if I owned a UHF converter in the 50s.

Is it going to wind up like it did in Britain, where
the government had to buy the last person with a 405
line set a new PAL set?