Dennis and Callahan locked out

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:17:58 EDT 2007

I still don't think Howie is a lock for AM drive at 96.9. Does anyone
really think this Imus/WABC deal popped up out of thin air and that
Greater Media didn't know about it?

I have no inside knowledge, unlike Kevin, but I could see this:

WTKK:
-- AM drive: Don Imus
-- PM drive: Howie Carr

WRKO:
-- AM drive: Jay Severin
-- PM drive: Tom Finneran

Where John Dennis and Gerry Callahan end up, who knows. They probably
have to wait for the Imus domino to shake out first before plotting
further moves.