Imus by the Numbers

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Tue Aug 14 15:19:09 EDT 2007

Given the sorry state of radio these days, it is any wonder that Imus,
even at 66 years young,  would be a hot commodity.  I would love to see
how WFAN's revenue figures were impacted by the loss of Imus in the
Morning.  I think the deal Don Imus is able to make will be as much a
reflection of his ability to drive billing as it is the dearth of
genuine talent opportunities today.  You can talk about demographics all
day but at the end of the month it comes down to inventory.

Bill O'Neill