Sign On/Sign Off Verbiage

John Francini francini@mac.com
Sun Aug 12 09:40:41 EDT 2007

My favorite was WGBH-TV 2's sign-on/sign-off, which was actually
fairly long, with a full explanation of what the WGBH Educational
Foundation did, which channels it broadcast on, and some really cool
harpsichord music.  I've been after that particular piece of music
for years.

Actually, just checked YouTube and found one version of it there:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMaZnEnFAyM>

Still would like the music, though...

John Francini, francini@mac.com

"The journey is more important than the destination -- that's part of life.
If you only live for getting to the end, you're almost always disappointed."
                               -- Donald Knuth