WROR/WBMX

Paul Connors paulconnors@earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 18:44:30 EDT 2007

As far as I recall...

Some time after Hit Parade, in the mid 70's, "The Golden Great 98" was
automated Oldies with a few current songs tossed in.  After going live some
time in the late 70's the format transitioned to Adult Contemporary.  In
1983-84 when HitradioWHTT was on top, WROR went straight-ahead Top 40 to
compete against them and the other CHR's at the time, including Kiss-108
and WCOZ.  WROR was an also-ran during this period.  Then, from the
mid-80's onward it was back to AC.