RKO's Digs At TKK

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 15:06:42 EDT 2007

Tony asked:
> I caught a new Joe Castiglione-voiced spot for "Shaw's - the Official
> Supermarket of the Red Sox Radio Network" on Loren & Wally this morning.
> In addition to sale stuff, the spot promoted Shaw's new "kid
> announcer-in-the-booth" contest that was featured during yesterday's game.
>
> Has anyone else heard the new ad on any other stations that are not owned
> by Entercom?

it aired on Big Hits Y100.9 (WYNZ) in Portland this morning - and we are not
a Sox station, nor is our group.  i'm laughing at the sponsorship stuff as
it takes them almost as long to give the network break cue now as it does to
air the spots....   On the Shaw's WEEI Red Sox Radio Network.  surely they
can add in a little Shaw's slogan/plug along the way... ;-)

- -Chuck Igo