Joe Smith

BTru1@webtv.net BTru1@webtv.net
Sun Apr 29 20:18:06 EDT 2007

I read with interest the discussion last July of the whens and wheres of
Joe Smith. As a kid I listened to Joe Smith first on WVDA/WEZE where he
pulled an afternoon and evening shift. His show at night at 7:45
followed the rosary recited by then Archbishop Cushing.
Joe's next stop was WMEX where he did evenings. The late Lawrence
Raymond Welsh Esq. (Voice of the Turtle) handled mornings.
Arnie Ginsburg replaced Joe At WMEX. Joe would next take over afternoons
at WILD with Bill Marlowe in morning drive and Stan Richards in mid
days. Joe left WILD for Los Angeles and Warner Brothers KFWB his last on
air position.