Could WBCN go "Free"? (example of Balt. version)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:01:38 EDT 2007

Funny you should mention "Don and Mike";  I just finished reading
"Something In The Air" by Marc Fisher, and he devotes quite a bit
of ink to Don Geronimo, the 'Don' of the aforementioned duo...
which set me thinking (uh oh, bad sign):

If your name is Geronimo, what do you yell if you parachute
out of a plane?  "M-E-E-E-E-E-E"?

=
Custom Sunroom Design
High quality hardwood sunrooms for homes throughout the USA.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=18511762ac7bf13e3f307a7752b186e9