American radio icon Don Imus disgraced, fired after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets - Pravda.Ru

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Apr 16 14:15:21 EDT 2007

At 10:42 AM -0400 4/16/07, Brian Vita wrote:

>  http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/89728-0
>
>  So this is what the foreign press is reporting.  This is so off the
>  wall that I'm not sure if its humourous or scary.

THE foreign press?  Can you really make that generalization from on
off the wall column (note this is by a columnist, not a news article)
in one publication.  That said, this reads more like it's from the
Russian version of The Onion.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH