Don Imus Gets 2 Week Suspension

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Apr 9 21:25:13 EDT 2007

Just a sniggly point here...Imus actually does his radio show from the
MSNBC studios in New Jersey.   He moved out of the WFAN studios in
Queens a couple of years back, but they remain the radio flagship.  The
network built him a special set that works better for TV but is still a
functioning radio studio.  I saw something online awhile ago that said
Imus has the number one cable news morning show beating CNN This
Morning and Fox & Friends.  That may not be saying much in comparison
to his radio audience, but still....

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"