WJIB 740 in trouble?

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 10:05:06 EDT 2007

Dan Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote:

> Well, from the discussion I had with Bob a few days ago, listener
> response
> to his appeal for funds has been gratifying, but it's still too early
> to be
> assured that he will meet his goal of raising $88,000 by late June.

We're dealing with semantics here, but Bob didn't say that he needed
the $88,000 by June. He said that it would cost $88,000 to operate the
station for 2007 and said that he would use the June date as a
measuring stick for whether collecting enough donations to cover 2007
expenses would be feasible. That's the way that I interpreted his message.