Speculation anyone?

radiotony@comcast.net radiotony@comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 13:13:00 EDT 2007

In today's WSJ, in the classified section, there is an ad in which an Eastern Mass. Spanish radio station is seeking a loan for $2M to develop some land. The station, which is not named, is offering its license and studio eauipment as collateral.

Also,while perusing some radio brokerage firm sites, I spotted another Eastern Mass. radio property, unnamed of course, for sale. The AM station is called ''profitable'' ...

Speculation anyone? Do talk amongst yourselves while I run some errands ...

Sent from the Treo of Tony Schinella