Boston Tea Party memories

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Apr 3 17:44:16 EDT 2007

A blogger friend of mine is doing a piece on local landmarks from
progressive rock's pioneering days-- seems every city had at least
one club that featured the up and coming bands (who would go on to be
big stars) as well as the announcers from the local "underground"
radio station.  I certainly recall the Boston Tea Party as being such
a place-- lots of college radio jocks and the WBCN crowd hung out
there-- and when I mentioned it to my friend, he thought this would
be a good club to write about, as we both figured there are plenty of
Boomers who still remember it.  So I'm writing up a short piece about
the Tea Party and would welcome any recollections from any of you to
go along with the historical stuff and the newspaper articles I
have.   I'll let you know when and where it can be read, as soon as I finish it.