WTNN Bristol VT

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:29:07 EDT 2007

>>If they want to be a player in the B/P
market, they will have their hands full chasing Hall's deeply
rooted WOKO (98.9 Burlington).

And also WUSX 93.7 from Addison, though WUSX is all syndie,
right? ("Real country"). I have read elsewhere that
they will have local DJs including Jennifer Fox. I'd
think the signal might reach Burlington and Middlebury
equally well. Supposedly the antenna is in St. George,
which is that small town I've driven through (on Rt 2-A)
between Williston and Hinesburg, on hilly terrain.