Delays on live coverage

John Francini francini@mac.com
Sun Sep 24 20:34:22 EDT 2006

Speaking of delays in live coverage, right now I'm watching the
Patriots with Gil Santos & Gino's audio on WBCN.  Why the heck is the
audio about 8 seconds behind the video?  Did they fail to turn off
the phone-in delay when they went to the live game?

Makes it extremely frustrating to watch the game with the proper
announcers (i.e., NOT NBC network announcers!)

john francini

--
John Francini, francini@mac.com

"The journey is more important than the destination-that's part of
life. If you only live for getting to the end, you're almost always
disappointed."     -Donald Knuth