The Station nightclub plea deal

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Sep 21 11:53:18 EDT 2006

WEEI's Dennis and Callahan discussed it at length this morning around
8:30; they had a father of one of the victims -- apparently he's a
radio host down there.

Sounded like there were serious allegations of cover-ups and payments
made to fire marshalls and the like, with a large amount of butt-
covering going on amongst all the various government officials.

In other words, just another incident in a one-party state with no
real accountability.