Herald: Where have you gone Air America

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Sep 19 15:12:14 EDT 2006

On 19 Sep 2006 Bob Nelson wrote:

> WKOX and WXKS may not push well into the suburbs, by the way, but
> shouldn't folks in Boston, Somerville, and Cambridge pick 'XKS's
> signal up half decently?

They're not too bad in the daytime.  I hear them on my car radio just
about everywhere, though when I drive to Lexington, there's a small
area near the Waltham Street exit on Route 2, where neither signal is
very strong.

The problem is at night.  I have trouble picking them up around
Brookline at night in my car, and it's impossible in my home.  Is
anything happening regarding the construction of a new transmitter
for WKOX?

Are there any numbers for how many listeners are listening online or
on XM?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581