NERW Lead Story 9/4/06

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 14:50:27 EDT 2006

listening online, and assuming the web feed is similar
to the air feed...  Sounds rather lackluster.
Gwen/Eve's Rich Girl has been edited to eliminate the
rap.  It also seems to have been pitched down
slightly.  Haven't heard jocks yet, but the imaging is
pretty bland for a rhythmic station.  Yes, I know it
is adult targeted, but I have heard more flash and
energy from soft AC imaging!  Still, it is interesting
to listen to for the music mix alone.

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870