Norm Nathan

Russ Butler songbook2@comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 16:36:56 EST 2006

Thanks, all, for mentioning the great Norm Nathan again.  I'm wondering
if there have been more audio tapes (CD's?) released by Norm's daughters
or estate of his onair work?  There was the retrospective tape after his
death which I have, a compilation of airchecks from various stations,
but I understood that there are many more hours available to be
released.  I think that there was even a web site or a web address to
inquire (does anyone have that address?)

I have a 60-minute tape that I recorded off-air of Norm's WBZ late-night
conversation with a "20 Questions"  quiz originator that he occasionally
used with callers.  I'd like to trade that tape for something else by
Norm Nathan.

Please contact me off-list:  songbook2@comcast.net

Thanks for the reply.  =Russ Butler