Norm Nathan, 1926-1996

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Oct 29 16:15:43 EST 2006

In the midst of compiling this week's NERW, I note that today is the
10th anniversary of Norm's death. It's hard for me to believe it's been
that long - and to realize how much he's still missed by all of us who
knew him, worked with him and loved him.

There's not much more to say than what I wrote in NERW in the wake of
Norm's death a decade ago:

http://www.bostonradio.org/nerw/nerw-961031.html

The only thing I'd add in 2006 is that I'm proud of my alma mater for
keeping Norm's old timeslot live, local and in the same light spirit
with which Norm conducted his show. I know he'd be proud of what Steve
Leveille and Jordan Rich are doing all night long on 1030.