Chicago Question

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Oct 22 21:18:00 EDT 2006

At 07:25 PM 10/22/2006, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>Larry rocks n' deals.....
>>Larry Weil wrote:
>>>I'm currently in the Chicago area, and have a question about an
>>>antenna site near here.  Surely someone knows?
>...and Scott sends it over the cheap seats!
>>
>>WONX 1590 Evanston - but not for long. They've bought out several
>>other high-dial AMs around Chicago and have applied to change COL
>>to Carol Stream, at much higher power.

And my sister and brother-in-law are amazed that I was able to get
the question answered in eight minutes, and on a Boston-based group
none the less.

Now, to further challenge the vast knowledge of the collective group,
does anyone know if they intend to stay with a Spanish format after
they move to their new COL?

Larry Weil
Temporarily in Lake Wobegone , IL
Wobegone is a state of mind!