WVEI-FM debut Oct 26?

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Oct 20 19:13:23 EDT 2006

The COL is Easthampton and IIRC, the stick is on Mount Tom with most of
the other major Springfield FM's.  Since it's a move-in signal from the
Pittsfield/Great Barrington area, I would suspect much of 105.5's
signal will be directional primarily north and west of Springfield
itself.  It should put a serviceable signal into the city, but not as
strongly as the other local FM's.  I can't see 105.5 traveling very far
east either....

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"