WVEI-FM debut Oct 26?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:53:18 EDT 2006

On 10/20/06, Tony Abruzzese <abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu> wrote:

> I heard the same promo on my way home last night on the Planet Mikey show.

Yes I think that's when I heard it--the Cards-Mets game had just ended
so I went to
WEEI and heard the last couple minutes of Planey Mikey and the promo was either
just before or just after the Fox Sports update at top of the hour.

A newspaper article awhile back said WEEI may try to syndicate itself
in NH and ME, too.

Currently radio-locator.com doesn't have a station page for WVEI-FM up
so I can't
refer to it to see how far their signal is to get out...