Fybush: GM flip in Phil. area to smooth jazz; 'KLB move

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:18:06 EDT 2006

Of course right now WKLB-FM 99.5 is very L-O-U-D and therefore
doesn't need much signal-to-noise headroom.  Even if WCRB under Nassau
ownership continues to be as dreadful as under Charles River Breeding
Laboratories, um I mean Broadcasting (I always get them confused), it
will still program much "quieter" fare, and if you find
yourself inclined to turn-it-up, you may get noise you didn't observe
previously.