Fybush: GM flip in Phil. area to smooth jazz; 'KLB move

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Oct 16 23:32:17 EDT 2006

On 16 Oct 2006 at 13:05, David Tomm wrote:

> I would think it hinges on when GM officially takes over WCRB.  Has
> that happened yet?  IIRC, GM has already closed on WTHK--they control
> that frequency already.  They're just choosing to make the format
> switch on that date.  Until GM finally closes on 102.5, nothing is
> changing.  I'm sure their deal with Nassau will go into effect once
> that happens.

Given the trouble that I often have getting a good signal on 102.5 in
my office in Government Center, I'm eagerly looking forward to the
change.  I've already ascertained that 99.5 comes in quite well.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581