In my mailbox tonight...a "NEW" Boston Station

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola@aol.com
Sat Oct 14 21:22:30 EDT 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
10/14/2006 9:15 PM

RE:Pastor Bruce H. Wall, 617-
Senior Pastor, Global Ministries Christian Church
Host, Let's Talk" Radio Show, WJDA 1300 AM, Boston, MA
Host, The Families First Show, WRCA 1330 AM, Boston, MA
Host, The Families First, WDJZ 1539 AM Radio, Bridgeport, CT.
Host, BNN Cable TV Channel 23

PASTOR WALL, LOCAL PASTOR, TO WORK WITH OTTO MILLER TO PURCHASE A THIRD
CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION IN THE BOSTON/NEW ENGLAND MARKET
 Boston, MA (CFENS) Pastor Bruce Wall, Senior Pastor of the Global
Ministries Christian Church and radio talk shows host of "Let's Talk" on
WJDA 1300 AM Radio in Boston, will work with Otto Miller,to bring a
Christian radio station to Boston for urban pastors.   Mr. Miller also has
purchased two stations in Dallas TX and two stations in Boston, MA.

Pastor Wall stated, "I am reaching more people through the radio than I ever
could from the pulpit of my church or on the streets of Boston."

Seven other pastors will leave the station that they are on and move with
Pastor Wall to this new station to be located in Boston.